Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Adobe Photoshop and MS Paint

lonely days at the office call for photoshoping or ms painting. just thought i'd show you some of my works:MS Paint. made this for Christmas 2007.

MS Paint. psychedelic pattern. based on a wallet my sister got me from isis.

MS Paint. seahorse painting. although i am not so sure if they are seahorses or some other creature.

MS Paint. made this summer of 2005.

MS Paint. my sunset painting. made this some time 2006.
MS Paint. a fried egg. not sure when i made this.

MS Paint. a painting i called "frenzied". i forgot when i made this.

MS Paint. independence day 2007.

MS Paint. my painting of my lola.

MS Paint. lonely planet. made this i think 2005.

Adobe Photoshop. if jayjay had a sister, she'd look like this. [UPDATE: jayjay actually has a sister. but she does not look like the fugly creature at the right.]

Adobe Photoshop. if nikki had hair, he'd look like this one.

Adobe Photoshop. el-el and ryan in their wedding attire.

MS Paint. created for Christmas 2006.

MS Paint. created for Easter 2007.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like lonely planet. it looks like a baobab.