Friday, October 22, 2004

crying baby

wacky left home. in case you forgot, wacky is my lactose-free baby nephew. he finally left home bacause my pop can't take his crying spells anymore. to say that he is one loud baby is an understatement. he just keeps on crying. and he never stops! my mom doesn't know what to do with him. his mom, too. one time, his mom cried because he won't stop crying. imagine that!

so he left. my brother took his baby bag (the one with all his baby stuff), sterilizer and all things baby from our house and left for their house. now our house is de-babified. i won't be missing wacky though, they just live a block from our house.

now there are only three people living in our house: mom, pop and me. i have a whole room to myself and i don't know what to do with it. banne suggested i decorate it 70's style. yeah right.

No comments: